How Do I Change Or Reset My Facebook Password 1-866-395-6999
Active Till 02-Jan-2019
Phone No: +91-866-395-6999
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Park Street, Apt 2
If you log in to Facebook from public computers such as those in a cyber cafe, you might want to change your password frequently. Here's how you can do that.
1) Go to Facebook's settings page and click on the Edit button next to Password.
2) Now key in your current password and the new password. Click Save Changes when you're done.
If you can't remember your Facebook password, go through these steps.
1) Open Facebook and click the Can't log in? Link under the password form.
2) Now enter your email address, phone number or full name and click Search.
3) Click I forgot my password and click Continue.
4) Facebook will offer you three options: use your Google account to sign in, send a link via email or send link to your phone. Pick what you prefer and click Continue. Open the link and you can reset your password.
Don′t Forget to Mention That You Find This Ad on ‘AdClassified’ ?